Well, that was almost a wasted genealogy day. Oh well, we all need one of those every once in awhile, it seems.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Grand-dog Walter -- Post 383 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Woo Hoo!!! Worcester County, Massachusetts Probate File Papers, 1731-1881, Now on AmericanAncestors.org and set it for later. Worked a bit in the Worcester stuff.
* Left at 11 a.m. to lunch at McDonalds, then to the library but John wasn't there, and into the Computer Group. Gary got the NARA Fair on his laptop, but it ended live broadcast at 12 noon. He only had his laptop sound, so everyone got quiet and watched the first hour. I left at 12:40 p.m. and was home by 1 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, then worked capturing Barnstable County, Mass. probates for about ten ancestors. These are transcripts from the probate court books.
* Wrote Forward to the Family History Future - 2045 and then took a nap. Up at 4:30 p.m. to read, then checked Facebook, and went in to watch the NLCS game, eat dinner, put out the trash, repair the bag holder, pull weeds in the back yard, and help Linda declutter the low stuff before Charlie visits on Friday.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry awhile off and on in the Pe and Pi surnames, adding content and sources. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.