Today was my daughter's 39th birthday - we sang to her while she was picking up Charlie and had Facetime with the girls. Other than that, it was all genealogy except when I listened to the Benghazi hearings.
* Read email and blogs while watching the hearings, then listened to them until 4 p.m. online. Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 285: 1739 Death Record of Elizabeth (Harwood) Prescott (1701-1739) in Westford, Mass.
* Answered email, worked a bit in the FamilySearch Family Tree on a Seaver line. Had lunch, wrote Win a FREE RootsTech 2016 (February 3-6, 2016) Registration Here on Genea-Musings.
* Wrote a post for Friday and one for Saturday while the kids are here. Took a nap. Up at 4 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and we went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday to Black Angus.
* Home by 6:40 p.m. to read the paper, watch football, and clean off more tops as Charlie protection. Online to add to the Best Of post, then worked in the 1920 Census hints in the database, adding content and sources. Had to search house, car, garage, etc. for Linda's meds.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.