Well, we have only three days to tidy up before Charlie comes to visit for the first time. We're told he can sweep a table or counter top already...so we need to pick up the stuff we don't want swept. Another cool day - high about 75F, very comfortable.
* Read email and blogs then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - David J., Rebecca and Devier D. Carringer in La Vista Memorial Park, National City, California.
* Sorted my household paper stack and moved them to the shred box. Answered email, then browsed the NARA collections on Ancestry. Ate lunch, then wrote Did Your Ancestors or Relatives Die Abroad? Took an hour long nap.
* Up at 2 p.m., Read, added to the Best Of post, and worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree for two hours matching people, improving the Tree and adding some data to my database.
* Answered more email, then wrote Dear Randy: I Moved My Tree to RootsMagic, How Do I Keep Adding to my Ancestry Member Tree?
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. and watched TV news, ate dinner, read the paper, watched the NLCS game, and worked about 30 minutes in the back yard on the weeds. Tired after that.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked through 20 more 1920 US Census entries from the Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.