This was an all genealogy day except a nap and a little TV at dinnertime. Didn't get much done though. Finally figured out if I take my nap near noon that I sleep better at night.
* Read email and blogs, then joined Mondays With Myrt at 8:45 a.m. Talked about my Father post and about Findmypast's NYGBS links.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #290: 1767 Will of Thomas Martin (1737-1767) of Woodbridge, N.J. posted. Worked in email. Read blogs and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook.
* Took a nap. Online at 2 p.m. to read, noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - October 11-17, 2015 posted. Worked on Pat's newspaper request - found 10 and sent them on.
* Worked in Geni for awhile - added several ancestors to try to connect to the world tree. Researched and wrote Enriching My RootsMagic Database - Miss Sadie Vaux.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the ALCS game, football, eat dinner, then online at 6:45 p.m. to read, answer email, talk to Lori.
* Worked in the 1920 US Census hints on Ancestry - resolved 33 more, down to 484. Added quite a bit of content and sources to the database. sources at 66,123.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.