It was almost an all genealogy day. Warmer too, hot on Friday. Called the tranny shop and maybe ready on Friday. Got RootsTech hotel reservations at Radisson.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday -- Post 283: 1852 California State Census Entry for Rachel Wadle Family and Dear Randy: How Do You Save and Organize all of Those Probate Records? and set it for later.
* Edited the Social Media talk one last time. Saved it as a PDF. Transferred it to Dropbox and flash drive. Practiced it one more time.
* Looked form ore Connecticut wills and probates - found the Jonathan White 1850 records but haven't captured them yet. Need to do that. Took a short nap. Checked Facebook, and edited the 567 Database post to add Kristie's comments.
* Wrote Ancestry.com Eyes Programmatic TV. Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper. Watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it 80% done. Wentn in at 8 p.m. to watch the end of the Astros/Royals game. Got the Social Media stuff on the laptop too.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to answer email, add to the Best Of post, work in the database in the NEW*** surnames adding content and sources. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 11.0 hours.