I'm ready for tomorrow, although I have to get up and out early - the thing starts at 8:15 a.m., so I need to leave by 7:45 or so. We got the Lincoln back with the new transmission today. Really hot today, over 100F here in the afternoon - it's 85F in the genea-cave at 10 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 93: #113 Sophia (Trimmer) Able (1755-before 1811) and then How to Correct or Add Alternate Information to an Ancestry.com Record and set it for later.
* Worked in the database a bit, went through the Leava DeFrance research on GenBank and Ancestry, collected images for the blog post.
* We left at 12 noon for the car place, got the Lincoln back. Wrote BSO!! Down the Rabbit Hole! Found Leava (Smith) (Smith) DeFrance Death Notice, And More and set it for later.
* Wrote the Surname post for Saturday, then took a nap. Online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and answer email.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, then ColdStone for ice cream, and home by 6:30 p.m. Watched some of the Dodgers game.
* Wrote the SNGF post, then went back in and read my books and watched most of the Dodgers game. Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.