This was a somewhat good genealogy day, but I accomplished very little of substance. Warming up again.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Visiting the Finnish Olympic Shopping Team in 1999 -- Post 381 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 10 October -- Karen Cordova and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for Mcdonalds for lunch, then the library for the CVGS Bored meeting. 2.7 hours...my butt was sore.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then took a nap, and then wrote Where Did 567 Databases on Ancestry.com Go? An Answer.
* Ate dinner, watched the baseball game, read the paper, put out the trash, washed dishes, and read my book.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then work in Ancestry a bit on M and N surnames. Into the Nelson names now, adding content and sources. Some real puzzlers here.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.