I'm back in the genea-saddle again...after three days essentially offline taking care of and loving on the three grandchildren. We got them on Friday at lunchtime, and they went home on Sunday afternoon. I had little time on Friday night or Saturday or Sunday morning for genealogy - I had prepared the regular posts and not much else. After the Chargers game on Sunday, I wrote three blog posts for Sunday night and Monday.
* Today, I read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #291: 1766 Letter of Administration for Henry Pickel (172901765) Estate of Readingtown, N.J. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt at 8:45 a.m. and talked about Genea-Santa and not much else. Then listened to the RootsTech Ambassador webinar which had technical problems.
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - October 18-24, 2015 posted and wrote Chula Vista Genealogical Society October Program is: "Tea With Mrs. Roosevelt" and set it for later. Took a short nap.
* Online to answer email, then made reservations for Las Vegas and Salt Lake City trips. Southwest airfare was expensive.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watch TV, water the front plants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write a post for Tuesday, and then worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Cleared 96 Hints. Sources at 66,323. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.