This was an atypical fall Sunday as far as genealogy goes because there was no Chargers game today. It was hot again today, about 95F here.
* Read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. Home by 11:20 a.m. to watch TV, take a catnap, eat lunch.
* Online at 12:15 p.m. to finish up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 4 to 10 October 2015 post, signed up for dna.land and submitted the file, then watched more football.
* Wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of October 4 to 10, 2015 and set it for later, then wrote the FamilySearch post too. Took a 45 minute real nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter and finished it up. Emailed it to the member list. Transcribed the Philip Row will, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, then football, and wash dishes. Took a short walk down the street.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work in the database on Ancestry and other sites - got through the O surnames! There's light at the end of the tunnel!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.