This was a fairly full genealogy Saturday, I even got some research work done. Hot again today - 99F in Chula Vista.
* Didn't read email or blogs, left at 7:45 a.m. for the San Diego History Center in Balboa Park. Was inside by 8:15 a.m. Met Ken and got my computer set up by 8:45 a.m. for the 10:15 talk. Went to CeCe's talk - it was excellent. Only about 80 were there - too bad, there was room for 200.
* Back to my venue, got turned on and ready to go at 10:15 a.m. and did my first Social Media talk. Only 25 or so there. Then did it again at 11:30 a.m. Seemed to go OK. Packed up, visited a bit in the exhibit area, and was home just after 1 p.m.
* Had lunch, finally read email and blogs, then took an hour nap. Online at 3 p.m. to read, check Facebook, noted that Surname Saturday -- LARKIN (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Ancestors Who Migrated a Long Way posted. Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Cubs/Cards game. Read the paper, we had dinner, and I watered the front plants. Watched the first three innings of the Dodgers/Mets game.
* Online at 7:30 to read, then worked through about 100 Ancestry Hints and added content and sources to the database. Sources now at 65,640.
* Went in before 9 p.m. to watch the end of the Dodgers/Mets game, then watched the first half of the Aztecs/Hawaii game. Aztecs winning 21-7 at the half.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.