This was a fairly busy genealogy day. It was still warm - high 90s, but only partly sunny.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #289: 1817 Will of Philip Row (1752-1817) of Tewksbury, N.J. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and talked about Genealogy Day and DNA Land. Printed off the CVGS newsletter masters and the mailing labels.
* Had lunch and watched some of the Royals/Astros game. We left at 1:45 p.m. for the AAA office to get Lori's paper notarized, then to the UPS Store, then to the post office to mail stuff but it was closed for Columbus Day.
* Home at 3 p.m. to read, note that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - October 4-10, 2015 posted, and wrote DNA.Land Launches New 3rd-Party DNA Analysis Website.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch baseball, eat dinner and then the Chargers/Steelers game. Bolts lost 24-20 in the last second. Now 2-3. Offensive line and pass rush suck.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, then wrote a post for Tuesday. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.