This was another stay-at-home genealogy day until the World Series game started. It cooled off a bit today, high around 80 and partly cloudy. Getting cooler at night.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - The Kimball Plots in La Vista Memorial Park, National City, California.
* Edited the first two OASIS presentations and handouts, two more to go for 9 November.
* Answered email, did some research for MM's problem. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked a bit in GEDMatch, then researched and wrote Using Ancestry Hints to Feed My Hungry RootsMagic Database. Took a nap.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the World Series game, ate dinner, read the paper and finished my Mary Higgins Clark book. Checked email Facebook, Feedly on my phone, then checked health things on the 23andMe app.
* Bored after 12 innings, got on the desktop to check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.