The morning was very unproductive, but the rest of the day was OK. Still hot - in the mid-90s again in Chula Vista.
* Left at 7:40 a.m. for the DMV office to get the car transfer issue cleared up. Had that done by 9 a.m., so checked in for the driver's license too. Read email and blogs on the phone while waiting. Finally called at 10:30, done by 11 a.m., stopped at the Post Office to mail the two packages.
* Home by 11:45 a.m. to read, note that Tuesday's Tip - Check Education Offerings in the Ancestry Academy posted, and wrote Crestleaf.com’s 12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds -- October 2015: New Jersey Probate Records.
* Added to the Best Of post, then took an hour nap. Online at 3 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry adding Rich families to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then the baseball game, the debate, and ate dinner, read the paper, finished my book, and washed dishes.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked through more Ancestry Hints - cleared 232 of them. Only 30,814 left to do. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.