This was almost an all-genealogy day here in the warm genea-cave - another warm day in Chula Vista at 90F.m It's 87F in the cave at 10 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 1999 Visit to the Arctic Circle -- Post 382 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CVGS Fall Seminar is Saturday, 7 November 2015: "Over the Pond"and set it for later.
* Worked a bit in MyHeritage. figured out what to discuss at the Research Group. Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group, and to the Conference Room for the CVGAS Research Group at 12 noon. I discussed the NARA Virtual Fair, the Ancestry probates, and the MyHeritage record matches in NewspaperARCHIVE. The group discussed DNA and newspapers.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then took an hour nap. Online to read, answer email, check Facebook. Wrote What To Do If the MyHeritage View of a Newspaper Article Doesn't Materialize.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball, eat dinner, put out the trash, water the front plants, and read the paper.
* Online at 6 p.m. to listen to Wacky Wednesday for awhile, then got into the 1920 US Census matches on Ancestry. Knocked the number down from 559 to 536. Added a bunch of content and sources to the database. Sources are at 65,875.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and done for the night. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.