Well, I didn't get any real genealogy research work done this weekend. It was warm - in the high 80s both days here, only 85F in the cave right now.
1) Saturday - 26 September 2015
* Read email on my phone, left at 7:45 a.m. for church and the Men's breakfast for dads. Had 24 signed up, only 16 showed, of whom 8 were the organizers.
* Home by 12 noon to read, note that Surname Saturday -- LARKIN (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- How Many Surnames in Your Family Tree Database? posted.
* Watched the Aztecs game, then took a short nap, and we left at 4 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco. Had car trouble, probably transmission. Limped to the trolley station, went to the Padres game, Pads beat Snakes 3-0, and home by 9:40 p.m.with the car jerking every once in awhile. We need to get it diagnosed on Monday.
* Read, finished up the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was only 2.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 27 September 2015:
* Read email and blogs on the phone, then went off to church at 9:40 a.m. Linda was honored for her prayer chain work with prayer quilt, plaque and nice cake. She was surprised.
* Home by 11:45 a.m. to watch the rest of the Chargers game. Lost 31-14 to the Vikings and it wasn't that close. Looks like a long season. Watched some of the Padres game, took a nap in the recliner, and came in at 2:45 p.m. to read, add to the new Best Of post, and note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 20 to 26 September 2015 posted. Padres lost 4-2 to Snakes, so now 73-83 on the season.
* Wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of September 20-26, 2015, then we ate dinner, and I took Linda to Barbara's to swim. Back home, wrote the FamilySearch post, then wrote the SDGS review.
* Watched some football, then transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday, and wrote Chula Vista Genealogical Society Program on Wednesday, 30 September on "The Civil War" and copied it to the CVGS blog.
* Looked at the lunar eclipse, Linda came home, and I answered email and checked Facebook. Checked Ancestry too. Went in at 9 p.m. to watch the Charger highlights. Waste of time.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was about 5.0 hours.