I finally had a fairly full genealogy day. No Padres game. It was hot again today, about 85F in CV.
* Read email and blogs and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #287: 1702 Will of Ezekiel Bloomfield (1653-1703) of Woodbridge, N.J. posted.
* Joined the Mondays with Myrt Hangout on Air, and discussed Linda's church work award, the New Jersey probates going missing on Ancestry, and merging two family tree databases.
* We left at 11 a.m. for Don's to get the Lincoln assessed, then to International Transmissions to get a quote, and were home by 12:15 p.m. They called with a quote - not outrageous. We said go for it.
* Online to read, note that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - September 21 to 27, 2015 posted, and wrote Here Yesterday, Gone Today: the New Jersey Wills and Probates 1656-1801 Records. Went in and took a 30 minute nap.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook. Worked in Deb's tree to standardize facts, then matched to or added persons in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and water the front plants. Watched some of the NFL game.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the Ancestry Hints. Got 199 resolved, adding content and sources. Sources up to 65,228.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.