It was much cooler here today, a high of about 80F, and much more comfortable.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Geneablogger Dinner at SCGS Jamboree 2009 -- Post 378 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then another for next week. Also made boilerplate posts for the Ancestry and FS posts.
* Worked in FamilySearch and Ancestry probates trying to find more ancestors, without success.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the bank, then the library for a book, and John's group, and then the CVGS Computer Group. I left early and was home by 1 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote More on New York County Probate Records on Ancestry and FamilySearch. Took a 30 minute nap.
* Watched an hour of the first debate, then online to read and check Facebook while listening to the first debate.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch the second debate, and ate dinner. Watched the Padres game, read the paper and washed dishes and read my Thor book. Padres won 4-3 over the Dbacks, so now 69-78.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.