This was another stay at home day. It was cooler, and rained pretty hard between noon and 2 p.m. and was wet outside the rest of the day. Better in the genea-cave tonight, only 82F.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Search for New York Ancestors in the New York State Historical Literature Collection and then RootsTech 2016 (February 3-6, 2016) Registration is Now Open and set it for later.
* Read about transcriptions thinking it might be blog fodder but it got complicated. I don't have time now.
* Looked for more information about Thomas Bloomfield's family and found some, but it had essentially what I had. I did add sources for the births of his children in Newbury.
* Answered email, registered for RootsTech and checked Facebook. Ate lunch, then wrote CeCe Moore Wins 3 of the 2015 Rockstar Genealogists Poll Categories.
* Took a 30 minute nap, then up to write several CVGS blog posts and one for next week.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, then online for an hour to write another post for next week.
* Went in at 6:50 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash dishes and read my book. Padres lost 6-4 to the Snakes so now 68-78.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.