This was almost a stay-at-home all-genealogy day...a little warmer, up to 82F or so.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 280: Birth Record of Thomas Dill (1708-1761) in Medford, Mass. and then Findmypast Announces Free Weekend 18-21 September 2015 and set it for later.
* Went off to the Rohr lunch at 10:45 a.m., and home by 1 p.m.
* Added to the Ancestry and FS posts for the weekend. Took a nap. Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, tried to find info about Etienne for Annick, checked Facebook.
* Worked on Seaver names in the Social Security Applications and claims database, adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and water the front plants. Watched the football game and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to research and write Genea-Therapy - Finding More Seaver Folks. Did some more work in the Social Security database, then checked Facebook.
* Matched some of the Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.