Finally, our sports teams are on a roll. It was about 90F in Chula Vista on Sunday, but only about 85F on Monday so we're cooling off, and may have some rain on Tuesday.
1) Sunday, 13 September 2015
* Read email and blogs on my phone before we left for church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:30 a.m. to watch football.
* Read a bit, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 to 12 September 2015 posted. Worked on Ancestry a bit, getting ready for the blog post.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Chargers game. Started off poorly, behind Lions 21-3 in the 2nd quarter. It was 21-10 at the half, and we got up to 33-21 before Lions scored a late touchdown for the 31-28 final. Defense played well, offense was poor the first half, excellent the second half. Padres lost 10-3 to Giants - a terrible game.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of September 6-12, 2015. Wrote the FamilySearch post for Monday.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch football, eat dinner, and then news. Online at 6:15 p.m. to transcribe a will and write the Amanuensis post for Monday. Wrote next week's surname Saturday post too.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and went in and watched more football, then the news, and read my book. Genealogy on Sunday was only 3.5 hours.
2) Monday, 14 September 2015
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #285: 1755 Will of Peter Martin (1693-1756) of Piscataway, N.J. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and we talked quite a bit about probate records, transcribing, abstracting, and paleography. Stayed on for another hour talking about MwM.
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - September 7 to 13, 2015 posted.
* Answered email, checked out several new websites, cleaned up the kitchen mess (Linda dropped a coffee pot), then wrote a blog post for Friday. Researched and wrote Winner: A Twofer in Ancestry's New Jersey Wills and Probate Collection, But!
* Checked Google+ and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and who knows what else.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, football and eat dinner. Online at 6 p.m. to answer email, watch more football, and watch the Padres game. Came in at 7:15 p.m. to write the next SNGF post.
* Went in at 8:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game,and read my book. Pads won 10-3 over Arizona, so now 68-77.
Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.