This was the first real football Saturday, plus a Padres game, so I didn't get much done. Another hot day, up to 94F this afternoon in the back yard, and 88F in the genea-cave at 10 p.m. tonight - I'm in my snugs with a wet washcloth!
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Surname Saturday -- SMITH (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Left at 9:10 a.m. for the SDGS meeting, and enjoyed Del's talks on MyHeritage and Family Tree Builder.
* Home by 1 p.m. to have several snacks, then online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Genealogy Bling! posted.
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game against California - got beat 35-7 after a good start. Quarterback, line and receiver problems. Drat.
* Watched TV news, dozed for awhile, ate dinner, watered the front plants, and then watched the Padres game. We got one-hit 8-0 by the Giants so now 67-76 on the year.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write next week's Surname Saturday post since we will be away. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 6.0 hours.