I actually did some genealogy activities today, although the grandgirls were here to visit.
* After getting the girls fed, and watching TV, read my email and blogs and added to the Best Of post. Wrote Randy at the Empire State Building -- Post 367 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Randy is Presenting Saturday, 11 July at San Diego Genealogical Society and set it for later in the morning.
* Had some fun time playing balloons with Audrey while Lauren read, then gathered the laptop and off to lunch at McDonalds, then the bank, then the library for a book, and then to the city hall for the CVGS research Group.
* We had 13 at the Research Group and it was fairly lively. I discussed MyHeritage, the BLM/GLO website maps and aliquot parts (heh!), the Ancestry FREE collections, and Relative Finder and Puzzilla add-ons to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then took a 40 minute nap, and then read some more. Wrote MyHeritage Launches Breakthrough Global Name Translation™ Technology to Power Family History Discoveries.
* Went in at 4:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Linda and the girls came home from swimming. We left at 5:45 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco. Home by 7 p.m. to have Dove bars for dessert. Padres lost 5-2 to Pirates, so now 39-48 and way behind the Dodgers. Is there hope?
* Snuggled with the girls and they got ready for bed, had snacks, and decided to sleep in one room. They got along well today. I read, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote a post for Thursday since we may go off fairly early on an excursion.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.