This was another day with the grandgirls here, but I stayed home when they went to the Y to swim with Linda. The girls slept in until 8 and 9, so I had some morning computer time.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 270: 1840 New York State Census for Amos Underhill Household in Aurora, N.Y. posted.
* Wrote Two More Children's Books on Family History around playing with the girls. Poker, Fish, a Jacks game, hide and seek, etc. Answered email and worked in WikiTree on several problems in order to answer to email.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote David Kirby (1740-1832) Went Missing on WikiTree! and set it for later.
* Took a 40 minute nap while the kids were at the Y, then read blogs and added to the Best Of post. Made some Sever reports for David and sent them off.
* We left at 5:30 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, except Lolo got a Subway and Audrey got a McDonalds Happy Meal. We were home by 6:45.
* Played more games with the girls, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post, and wrote it for Friday. Facebook, added to the Best Of post and I'm tired. The girls go home on Friday. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.