This was not a typical summer Sunday - it rained hard for over an hour here starting at 2:10 or so. The Padres game got cancelled in the 5th inning.
* Read email and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 July 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., and were home by 11:30 a.m. I read online, added some data from an email correspondent, and wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of July 11 to 18, 2015 and set it for later. Wrote another post too.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat lunch, read the paper., and took a nap. After 4 innings, rain cancelled the game with Colorado, to be made up on 10 September.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to check Facebook, read blogs, and review the William Sever material. Checked the rain out in the yard...muddy. Answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the rest of the paper, try to empty the box, and eat dinner.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and transcribed the William Sever will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday. Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching folks in the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.