I had a headache most of the day...felt crappy. Thunder overhead and rain most of the dat off and on. Did get the car finalized and some work done in the evening.
* Read email and blogs, then off to Marie Callenders for breakfast with the Men's Group. Home at 9:30 a.m. to clean out the green car and find the pink slip.
* Online to note that Surname Saturday -- CHANDLER (England > colonial New England) posted and to write Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Sort of Genealogist Are You?
* Messed around, added to the Best Of post and answered emails, then went in for lunch and gold on TV and a short nap which made the headache worse. Used a wet washcloth to try to contain it, took some Aleve and it all helped.
* We left at 1:40 p.m. to turn over the green car to the dealer. Had to revise the contract. Also got the handicap plates back and can put them on in a week or two. Stopped by the store on the way home.
* Home at 4 p.m. to read, answered email and took a nap. Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. and watched the Padres game, read the paper and then my book. Padres won 5-4, so now 43-49 and won 4 in a row. It's do or die time.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, then worked on the Best Of post, and added some Billion Graves sources to the database, and matched up a Seaver line to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.