The rain stopped on Monday, and the fake grass guys came on Tuesday to work. And now the freezer isn't cold enough...drat.
1) Monday, 20 July 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 277: 1802 Will of William Sever (1729-1809) of Kingston, Mass. posted.
* Quickly reviewed my OASIS class slides, then off to Mission Valley at 9:30 a.m. for the 10:15 class. Only five there, so it went pretty quickly.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - July 12-18, 2015 posted, read email and blogs, and wrote RootsMagic Update 184.108.40.206 Required to Interact With FamilySearch Family Tree and then Cousin Bait Works Again - Jesse W. Smith Obituary and set it for later.
* Took a nap, then online to check Facebook and answer email, and we left at 5 p.m. for the trolley station. got to Tin Fish before 6 p.m., had dinner, and into Petco by 6:40 p.m. Padres beat the Giants 4-2 for 5th win in a row.
* Home before 11 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and off to bed without journaling. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Tuesday, 21 July 2015:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: Use the LearnWebSkills Tutorial to Help Beginning Researchers.
* Fake grass guys came with more dirt and rocks, and got the yard prepared, then put the grass down but didn't anchor it.
* We left at 10 a.m. for Linda's doctor appointment, stopped at the store and were home before noon.
* Online to read and answer emails, checked out folks who took my AMT record images and photos, then wrote How to Add an Unrelated Person to Your Ancestry Member Tree - Method 2.
* Worked a bit in everyStory and wrote everyStory, a Cloud-Based Story-Sharing Platform, Launches Open Beta and set it for later.
* Took a nap at 3:50, then online at 4:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper and watch TV. Online at 6:15 to work through some of the Ancestry Hints - cleared 144 of them.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash dishes, then finish my John Sandford book. Stated a Lee Child I read before. Padres lost 9-3 and it wasn't that close, no hit through 5 innings. Now 44-50 on the season. Need another winning streak.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.