The day sort of turned around after lunch...we went car shopping.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 81: #96 Martin Carringer (1758-1835).
* Decided I'd better find my flash drive and put it in a safe place. Not found, where did it go? Checked all of the likely places - pants pocket, floor, under papers, laptop bag, etc. Found more flash drives, and finally found one I could use. Added the OASIS talks and the RootsMagic-to-go and my database, sans media. Tested everything too.
* Answered several emails, did some research from links provided by others, and wrote More Online Information About the Squire William Sever House in Kingston, Mass.
* After lunch, decided we had better start car shopping...so we left at 12:30 p.m. and went down to Main Street. We ended up with a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, silver outside, charcoal inside. Had to go through the deal, then the financial contract, and finally home by 5:30 p.m. It always seems to take 4-5 hours no matter what.
* Had dinner, then wrote the Surname Saturday post, answered more email, and went in at 7:10 to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then my book, and watered the front plants and washed dishes. Padres beat Rockies 4-2, so now 42-49 and maybe slowly climbing out of the slump. Hope springs eternal...
* Online at 10:25 p.m. to write this post, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.