This was almost an all genealogy day. The front yard is still not finished, but about 80%. The freezer is on the fritz and the Sears repair is coming on Thursday. I still can't figure out how to change the clock on the new car. The Quick Start book is not for this model.
* Read email and blogs, wrote First Day on the 2008 TMG Cruise -- Post 370 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Genealogy Day in San Diego is Saturday, 10 October 2015 and set it for later.
* Fixed the Henry Howland family data - captured the TAG and TGMB articles. Downloaded some Family Tree Webinar handouts.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group and got two more books, then home by 12:30 p.m. Read, answered email, then went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then my book, had a nap, Pads lost 7-1 to Giants, so now 43-51. Drat.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Family Tree Magazine: 101 Best Websites for Genealogy in 2015. Checked Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15, watched TV news, watered the front plants, put out the trash, and back online at 6:20 p.m.
* Transcribed some of the Martin Carringer pension file papers and updated the Mary Hoax profile.
* Had 559 matches for the 1920 Census on Ancestry, so got through 27 of them adding content and sources. Even added a family for Linda's cousin. Sources at 64,533 - added 99 today!
* Checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Tired tonight. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.