This was almsot an all genealogy day until the evening - we had to go to the Padres game and waste 6 hours which I could have used to do some research. The fake lawn guys never came - it's 70% done. The refrigerator guy came, said we needed parts, ordered them and now we have no cold for a week.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 272: 1810 U.S. Census Record for Amos Underhill Household in Piermont, N.H. and "Tracing Your Essex Ancestors" Seminar at NEHGS on 3 August 2015 and set it for later.
* Answered email, and looked for more Nicholas Sever records without success. Worked in AncestryHealth and wrote a blog post for Friday about it. Worked on Mary Hoax profile some more.
* Researched and wrote New Ancestry.com Database: U.S. Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007. The refrigerator guy came and did his thing. It needs two new temperature controllers.
* Took a nap at 3 p.m,., then worked in the SS mining Seaver folks, got through the first 50 of them. Added to the Best Of post, and answered emails. Checked Facebook too.
* We left at 5:10 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and in Petco Park by 6:40. Got Linda's freebie, and ice cream. Padres lost 4-0 to Marlins, a terrible game. We're now 5-7 in person, Pads are 43-51 on the season.
* Home at 10:30 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.