I didn't make a lot of progress today, but I'm ready for Saturday! We took the girls back this morning.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 80: #95 Nancy (Kenyon) Champlin (1765-before 1833) posted. Got the girls fed and dressed, and packed up. Answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* We left at 11:10 a.m. for Carlsbad to take the girls back. Had lunch at In 'n' Out and were home by 2 p.m.
* Read blogs, then wrote Dear Randy: I Hate the new LifeStory. Went in and took a 45 minute nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read blogs, and write the Surname Saturday post. Checked Facebook and Google+. Practiced the Ten Best presentation for the first time, and did some edits.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. Linda spilled hot butter on the stove burner and we had a contained fire. Put a pan top over the burner and it eventually went out. We watched the Padres game, ate dinner, and I read the paper, my book, and then got the presentations on the laptop. Padres lost 4-3 to Rangers, so now 39-49 and have lost 6 straight.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to write the SNGF post, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and read blogs and email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.