These were busy days, and I even got some genealogy done.
1) Sunday, 26 July 2015
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 July 2015 post.
* We went to church at 9:30 a.m., home by 11:30 a.m. I worked on Linda's prayer chain for an hour, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of July 19 to 25, 2015 and set it for later, plus a post for Monday.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Reacher book. Padres beat Marlins 3-2, so won 8 of last 11, now 47-52, but still 8 out of first place.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and look for more William Sever data. Not much luck.
* We went out to dinner at the Barbecue Pit at 5:15, stopped by Cold Stone for dessert, and brought ice home for the cooler.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked two hours on the transcription of the William Sever probate distribution, and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Post 278: 1811 Division of Lands of William Sever (1729-1809) of Kingston, Mass.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and didn't journal. Bad me. Genealogy this day was 5 hours.
2) Monday, 27 July 2015:
* Read email and blogs, and tried to join the Mondays With Myrt but they canceled. Reviewed my OASIS presentation.
* Went off to OASIS at 9:35 a.m. and taught my 4th class. Another one completed. Home by 12:50 p.m.
* Read, noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - July 19-25, 2015 posted, and answered email. Worked on William Sever house maps. Took a short nap.
* Wrote two CVGS blog posts and copied it to CVGS Program on Wednesday, 29 July 2015: "The History of the 1915 Panama-California Exposition" and set it for later.
* Wrote two posts for Tuesday but messed them both up and they posted immediately, so deleted and redid them for the right date. Took another nap.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, read the paper and wash dishes. Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then answer email, check Facebook, and work in the database getting first names in the first name field in RootsMagic. Got the database done except for the "Unknown" surname persons. Gotta get rid of those now.
* Worked in the database some more adding content and sources for the Ma surname persons. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.