This was almost an all genealogy day at home. Fake grass project completed today too! Finally. Now the refrigerator is the problem. We didn't get the grandgirls today because of illness. Maybe next week?
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip: Fold3.com has War of 1812 Pension Files Through M Surnames for FREE posted.
* Searched in PERSI for Sever and Kingston without much success. Same in Mocavo. Found some Kingston tax assessor records for the house.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook.
* We left at 11:30 p.m. for Costco for lunch and shopping. Home by 1:10 p.m.
* Read, worked on the RootsMagic class handout. Went in at 2 p.;m. for a nap.
* Online at 2:45 p.m to note that Crestleaf.com’s 12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds -- July 2015: James Vaux Death Notice in British Newspapers posted.
* Researched and wrote More Ancestry.com Record Hints for my Ancestry Member Tree.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, start a new book, wash dishes, water the front plants, and admire the fake grass. Padres lost 4-0 to the Mets, so now 47-53 and sellers not buyers, I think.
* At 6:45, read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and looked at changes in the FamilySearch Family Tree. Edited several profiles and matched several families.
* worked in Ancestry adding content and sources for Ma and Mc surnames.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.