One more week left in July, then August, the fall, Christmas. Time sure flies when you're busy and having genea-fun!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- DUNHAM (England > Holland > colonial Massachusetts) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ancestor With Most Census Entries and set it for later.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the FamilySearch Center, got there at 9:50, looked for surname books for several families, but found nothing useful. Went into the classroom at 10:10 for the SDGS RootsMagic class, and Bonnie taught it, with 10 attendees. I'm doing it next month.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and reviewed 50 more Seaver entries from the SSA&C database. Took a 45 minute nap. Online again at 3:30 to do 50 more, so now have done 150. Answered email, checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, water the front yard, and watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then my book, and did dishes. Padres beat Marlins 3-1, another well-pitched game and enough hitting to win. If they had won the three game lost at home this week, we'd have a 10 game winning streak and be 49-49. But we're 46-52, and 8 games out of the wild card.
* Online at 8:50 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. I think I'll do some random Ancestry searches out of the database for awhile. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.