I actually got some things accomplished today, but didn't spend a lot of time on genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 28 June to 4 July 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and were home by 11:30. I watched Padres game, Pads lost 3-1 to St. Louis.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then wrote the Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of June 27 to July 3, 2015 post. Wrote two more for Monday too.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the World Cup game. USA won 5-2. We ate dinner, and then I came online at 6:30 p.m. to read, edit the CVGS Newsletter once more, and work in the database. Got through the Lo surnames. Added quite a few bits of content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.