I actually got to do some genealogy work on a Saturday...but it was pretty laid back.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that My Revolutionary War Soldiers posted early in the morning. Wrote Surname Saturday - BOWERS (England to colonial New England) and then the SNGF post.
* Went through about 100 Ancestry Hints adding some to the database. Answered some email.
* Went in at 11:15 a.m. to watch the Padres game, eat lunch and read the paper. Padres lost 2-1 to the Cards, so now 39-44.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Fourth of July Memories posted. Decided on a nap...and then back to read, worked through another 100 Hints adding content and sources. Checked Facebook.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter until dinnertime, and then also after dinner.
* We left at 7:45 p.m. for the church to watch the fireworks. Home at 9:15 p.m. to talk to brother-in-law on the phone. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree on Kingston, Mass. Sever family. It's messed up.
* Added to bthe besxt of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.