This was another stay-at-home day, at least until dinner time. The fake grass guys almost finished the job...but didn't. The Padres won again.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 82: #97 Maria Magdalena "Molly" (Hoax) Carringer (1768-1850).
* Decided I'd better work on the 8/15 talk, but ended up going through some of the piles to find conference papers. Threw out about 8 inches of paper in the process. Found some of the missing notebooks too. Still more piles to work through!
* Noted that First Look at New AncestryHealth Feature posted. Researched and wrote Adding and Tagging Photos in everyStory, a Cloud-Based Story-Sharing Platform and set it for later in the afternoon. Took a nap.
* Up at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and answer email. Worked on the Surname Saturday post.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, then to Cold Stone for ice cream since the freezer is not working.
* Home at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, get the new RM7 on the laptop, and wash dishes. Padres won 3-1, so now 45-52 on the season. To win 88 games, they need to go 43-23 the rest of the way. Not likely!
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.