I was up early, ready for my SDGS presentations, and they went pretty well.
* Read email and blogs, and left at 8:30 a.m. for the SDGS meeting. Noted that Surname Saturday -- HOWLAND (England to Plymouth Colony) posted.
* Got there before 9 a.m. and sat in on most of Diane Hall's Social Media presentation. I ducked out at 9:30 a.m. to get setup for my 10 a.m. talk. Got the laptop on and ready to go, got it setup on the VGA cable, and got them ic working. Diane Lott opened the meeting right at 10 a.m. and I did the Pennsylvania talk. Went well.
* Hurried to the back of the room during announcements and was first in line for the ice cream social. Got my three scoops and toppings and talked to folks about Pennsylvania. I still don't know 80% of the attendees at SDGS after 15 years of going to meetings.
* Started again at 11:30 a.m.with announcements, and I did my Ten Best Free Genealogy Websites talk like it was a radio station Top 10 countdown. Even had the audience helping with an echo. That also went well, was done by 12:25 p.m.
* Made it home by 1 p.m. to eat some lunch, read email, and blogs, wrote two CVGS blog posts, and took an hour nap as a reward. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ahnentafel Roulette posted. Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook.
* We ate dinner at 5:15 p.m. and I was back online for awhile reading, then went in at 6:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then read my book. Did the dishes and watered the front plants. Padres won 6-5 over Rangers in the 9th inning, so now 40-49 and not yet in last place.
* Online at 9:20 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.