This was a pretty typical summer Sunday - church, Padres, genealogy. Oh, eat. Even some yard work. No nap!
* Read email and blogs and finished the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 5 to 11 July 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 and home by 11:30. Watched TV a bit, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of July 4 to 11, 2015 and set it for later.
* Watched the Padres game, ate lunch, read the paper, and finished my book. Padres won 2-1, so 41-49 and 2 in a row, a 4-6 road trip. Every game was close.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to write two more posts for Monday, then answered email and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Worked in the yard for awhile cutting back the dead bush and clipping the long grass. Still no sign of the fake grass guys.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry new Hints. Found a bunch of Seaver folks in Find A Grave and added lots of source citations.
* Answered email, added to the new Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked in the database a bit getting rid of unknown names. Finished A and B. Wrote this post.
* Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.