This was supposed to be the day they put in the fake grass to save water. They didn't come. I had to call them. They said later in the afternoon. Nope. Maybe on Saturday? 4th of July? I doubt it. Maybe Monday? At least we haven't paid them yet.
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 79: #94 Joseph Champlin (1757-1850).
* Updated all of the OASIS presentations and got them on the flash drive and Dropbox for Monday. Sent the SDGS handouts to Linda to copy.
* Answered email, and worked in Ancestry a bit on the DNA Match trees, adding folks from the RootsMagic file, and vice versa.
* Started the new car search online. Want something comfortable, cheap, reliable, good mileage, silver exterior, light interior, etc. Also need a dealer nearby. Maybe a two year old former rental car?
* Researched and wrote How Many Signers of the Declaration of Independence Am I Related To? using Relative Finder.
* Went in and took a 40 minute nap, I was tired. Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, answer more email, searched for McCracken obituary. Found Facebook and Google+ posts. Set up a new user file for Linda, set up her Thunderbird and transferred the address book into it.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, and my book. Padres beat Cards 2-1 in the 9th. Now 39-43.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter for awhile. About 75% done now, need one more big article and several small ones.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.