I feel like a slacker. I should have worked on the CVGS Newsletter tonight but didn't feel like it. So I got into Ancestry and it wouldn't search for some reason. So I used RootsMagic to match some of my ancestors with the FSFT and it had an unexpected error. I think I'll go read my book.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 269: 1855 New York State Census for Amos Underhill Household in Aurora, N.Y.
* Checked the OASIS handouts and sent them off to the office to make copies for the Monday class.
* Researched and wrote What Facts Show Up in an Ancestry.com LifeStory?
* We went off to Dan's memorial service at 11:40 a.m., and were home before 2 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and looked through the AncestryDNA matches again - two more with Hints, now have 72, but a number don't have trees or have private trees. Answered some email.
Worked on the Joseph Champlin profile for the 52 Ancestors sketch.
* Checked Google+ and Facebook, and went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. We ate dinner, I read the paper and then my book, and watered the front plants. Padres beat the Cards 5-3 in 11 innings in a good game. So now 38-43 at the half way point. Need to go 50-31 to finish with 88 wins. Not likely.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, then tried Ancestry but couldn't search. Matched a few ancestors in FSFT using RootsMagic but RM had an unexpected error.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 6.5 hours.