The first day of the second half of 2015. Where does the time go? I look at my list of blog posts and see that I've written 489 so far this year on Genea-Musings - about 2.6 per day. I look at the list and say to myself "how does that happen?" Well, I get up, read, write, research, enter data, and repeat all day long until I go to bed. The exception is lunch, dinner, and Padre games. When you spend 8-10 hours a day doing this you can write 2.6 posts a day!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Visiting the Statue of Liberty -- Post 366 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. Wrote Free Access to the Revolutionary War Collection Through July 15th and set it for later.
* Worked on the syllabus for the OASIS class and got them done. Still have to do the presentations. There are always changes every quarter. New websites appear, etc.
* Left at 11:10 for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library to sit in on John's group and get a book, then to the CVGS Bored meeting, and it was. Got home by 2:40 p.m. and watched the end of the Padres game. Got a good doze too. Pads lost 7-90 to Mariners, so now 37-43 and off to St. Louis and Pittsburgh now. That should be fun.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, and worked a bit on the industry stats but couldn't find what I wanted. Drat. Wasted an hour and a half.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. for dinner and watch TV, then put out the trash. Online at 6:10 p.m. to read, write Search 13 Colonies Vital Records on Ancestry.com FREE Through July 5 and then wrote four posts on the CVGS blog and started the July newsletter. Took a break at 8 to show Linda how to use Gmail. A lost cause I fear.
* Checked Facebook and had very few posts in my feed for some reason. Maybe a reboot will help. Or not. Read blogs, then added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.