Two more days left in July. This was almost an all-genealogy day again, except for the Padres game. The weekend won't be - we get the grandgirls tomorrow.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Megan Smolenyak on the 2008 TMG Cruise -- Post 371 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then CVGS August 1st Saturday Workshop: "RootsMagic Genealogy Software" and set it for later.
* Joined Wednesdays With Myrt and talked about the SSA&C database, showed off the fake lawn, and commented on issues of the hour.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the Bonita library for the CVGS program. Got there before noon and helped set up chairs. A long business meeting, then Gabe did his talk on the 1915 Panama-California Exposition in San Diego. He did about 90 minutes. I got home by 3:15 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Answers from everyStory to my Questions and Comments.
* Went in to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, and read my book. Pads won 7-3 over Mets, so now 48-53 with two days to trading deadline and no action.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then wrote a post for Thursday, answered email, did some searching for Underhill records without success, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was