These weekend days were not big genealogy days - did some, but not much - Padres games interfered.
1) Saturday - 13 June 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - KNIGHT (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 9:15 a.m. for the SDGS meeting, got there at 9:45 a.m. Talked to Hal briefly as he was setting up. Two good talks, great desserts, and I went to lunch with Diane, Paul, Linda and Hal.
* Home by 2 p.m. to take a nap, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Source Have You Used the Most? posted, and worked a bit in Family Tree.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco, then trolleyed to Petco, got there by 6:15 for the 7:10 game against the Dodgers. We won 2-1 in a close pitching duel. So back to 32-32. We are 3-5 at Petco this year.
* Home by 10:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and done. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 14 June 2015:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7 to 13 June 2015 post.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., home by 11:30 a.m. to read, answer email, and work on Linda's tree.
* Went in for lunch at 12:30 p.m., then watched the Padres game. Dozed through the first 4 innings, read the paper, and we ate dinner at 5 p.m. Dodgers won 4-2 in the 12th inning, another bullpen failure. Two this weekend. Now 32-33.
* Online at 5:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of June 6 to 12, 2015
* Transcribed a deed, and wrote two posts for Monday. Answered some email. Fixed a problem child with Robert Pierce - had the wrong parents! Oops...
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.