Only 14 more days and 2015 is half over. Time sure flies when you're having fun. I didn't journal last night because we got home from the Padres game.
1) Monday, 15 June 2015:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 272: 1785 Deed of Silvanus White to Jonathan White in Bristol County, Mass. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt, and talked about the Virtual Pedigree app. Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - June 6 to 12, 2015 posted.
* Wrote two posts on the CVGS blog and wrote up the SDGS program.
* Answered email, checked Ancestry Hints, had lunch, and must have done something useful until I wrote Ancestry.com Sends Me a Hint Notice, and Now a Problem! UPDATED: Fixed!
* Laid down for 40 minutes but didn't nap. Read blogs, then we left at 5 p.m. for the Padres game. Ate at the Tin Fish and in Petco by 6:30 p.m. Pads lost to Oakland 9-1. A terrible game. We are now 3-6 in person, very disappointing. Pads 32-34.
* Home by 10:45 p.m., read email and blogs, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Tuesday, 16 June 2015:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Cemetery Record Collections on FamilySearch, then wrote Ancestry.com Fixes Yesterday's Problem.
* Finally started on the Ten Best Free Websites presentation and got half of them done.
* Answered email, then went in to watch the Padres game. Had lunch, read the paper, and Pads lost 6-5 to the A's. so now 32-35 and the new manager is 0-1. Frustrated still.
* Came in and read blogs, then wrote Crista Cowan's Interview: "Career Spotlight: What I Do As a Genealogist."
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, water the front yard, and was online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work through over 200 Ancestry Hints. Got the last 7 days done. Added some content and sources, but 90% of them are not suitable.
* Worked in RootsMagic adding persons to FamilySearch Family Tree in a random Seaver line.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.