This was almost a stay-at-home Friday...but I got quite a bit done. Except the new presentation which I haven't started.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 76: #91 Phebe (Horton) Wade (1772-after 1820) posted. Worked a bit in Virtual Pedigree and FindMyPast.
* Left at 10:10 for the dental hygienist - last appointment for awhile. Home by 12 noon for lunch.
* Online at 12:15 p.m. to research and write First Look at Virtual Pedigree - a FamilySearch Web App and then James Vaux Articles in the British Newspaper Collection on FindMyPast and set it for later.
* Took a 30 minute nap to refresh, then online to check Facebook and Google+, and wrote the Surname Saturday post. And next week's post too. Watched Cousin Russ's Office Hours too.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, and then wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then m
y book, and finally read online on the tablet. Washed dishes. Padres lost 4-3 to the Dodgers, drat. 31-32, 6 games back. Not good.
* Online at 10:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.