Life sometimes throws lemons at you. I had tonight all planned as a big research and source citation time, but then the phone rang. Good news is the Padres broke their 4 game losing streak.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 267: 1860 U.S. Census Entry for Amos Underhill (1772-1865).
* Answered some email, corrected the Ancestry post, and then went off at 10:45 a.m. to the health center for my blood work. Was home by 11:30 a.m. Researched and wrote Down the Research Rabbit Hole - Who is Mr. Clotworthy? That was fun!
* Went in at 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch and watch the Padres game and read the paper. Almost got a nap. Pads won 3-1 over the A's to go to 33-36 on the season.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to check Facebook, read blogs and answer emails. Did some FamilySearch Family Tree matching. Forgot to write a blog post. Oh well.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then answered more email. Did some FTDNA review for Carolyn but could not find trees for the cousins with the same chromosome 9 markers.
* Then the phone rang around 7:30. Barbara was at a health center and was shaky and needed a ride home. We went and got her and got her and her car home. We got home at 8:45 p.m.
* Online to read, answer more email, and write this post. Will do some online searching in Ancestry for awhile. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.