I didn't make much progress today in my tasks, but learned a bit and had fun doing it. Then the Padres lost again. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 77: #92 Joseph Oatley (1756-1815). Added some events to Joseph's profile and edited the blog post.
* Checked out the FamilySearch Family Tree training page, and wrote FamilySearch Family Tree Training Materials.
* Decided to watch several of the SCGS videos before they go away - watched Fonkert, Bettinger/Woodbury and Cooke. Browsed the syllabus again and printed off about 10 articles for further review. Completely forgot to work on the Top Ten presentation.
* Answered email, then researched and wrote More on the Four-Mile Inn at Old World Wisconsin after watching Lisa's video. Found the page in a straight Google search. Didn't find anything new in a Scholar search.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, water the front yard and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then did some random searching to add content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then my book. Pads lost 4-2 to D-backs. Now 33-37. Drat!
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.