What a terrible Padres game tonight - I watched the whole damn thing. I did have a decent genealogy day. They paved our street today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Aunt Gerry in 2006 -- Post 364 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Ancestry.com Subscription Rates - Are They Changing?
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for John's group and then the CVGS Computer Group. Not much of interest for me, so looked through SlideShare presentations for most of it.
* Home by 2 p.m., but had to park on Naples and walk in. Linda did too. Read email and blogs, and then took a nap.
* Up at 3:30 p.m. to go fetch the cars and put the trash cans out. Back to check out MyHeritage Record Matches and wrote Brazil Immigration Cards on MyHeritage Record Matches.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, then online at 6:15 p.m. to read, and add some content and sources from some of the small Record Match groups on MyHeritage.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, and my book, and then the tablet. Padres lost 16-2 to Oakland, worst game of the year...now 32-36 and falling fast. Apparently, the problem wasn't Buddy after all. But I knew that!
* Online at 10 p.m. to write this post, will do some random database work until bedtime. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.