This wasn't a real big genealogy weekend - baseball interfered with research and writing
1) Saturday, 27 June:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- MOORECOCK (England to colonial New England) posted, and worked on the DNA match tree a bit. Answered email.
* We left at 10:35 a.m. for Gary's and the CVGS picnic. A good time was had by all. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Immediately took a good nap. Up at 3 p.m. refreshed, and worked on the presentation, got #3 and #2 done. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Own Scavenger Hunt posted.
* We left at 5 p.m. for El Pollo Loco for dinner, then the trolley for the Padres game. In our seats at 6:30 p.m., had my ice cream. Padres won 7-2 over D-backs, so now 37-40 on the season. Won two straight.
* Home by 11 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and off to bed at 11:40. Didn't sleep well. Genealogy on Saturday was 7.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 28 June:
* Read email and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 21 to 27 June 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:30. Online to read blogs and answer email. Wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of June 20 to 26, 2015 and set it for later.
* Ate lunch and watched Padres game, read the paper, and dozed a bit. Padres lost 6-4 to D-backs so now 37-41. Drat.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, write one post for Monday. Downloaded some probate files from American Ancestors, renamed them, and put them in the surname/famiyl files.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner, water the front plants and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook, added to the new Best Of post, and worked in the database adding content and sources. Got through the K and into the L surnames. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.