This was almost an all genealogy day...even got some tasks accomplished. And had a significant computer problem.
* Linda said that she couldn't get her email to open - well, the files are gone for some reason. No clue.
* Read email and blogs )mine worked fine), and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 274: Will of John Bigelow (1617-1703) of Watertown, Mass.posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and talked about cousin Barbara and the DNA Match trees in the first half hour.
* Worked on the presentation, and got it almost finished. Need to edit it, practice it, and make the handout. Nothing like just in time (11 days!).
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - June 21 to 27, 2015 posted, and wrote NEHGS Salutes the Nation’s Anniversary with FREE Access to the Great Migration Databases on AmericanAncestors.org.
* Worked on the DNA Match trees, answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote It's Always the Last Place You Look!
* We left at 5:30 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, then Coldstone for dessert, home by 7 p.m.
* Spent almost two hours trying to understand the problem with Linda's email and files. The files are gone. Tried to take the system back but that failed (probably had anti-virus on). Backed up some of my files. Ranted on Facebook. Frustrated.
* Worked on Ancestry Hints, cleared 72 of them adding content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.